Honeywell Lead Designer in Bangalore, India
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
* Lead Designer *
- Creative visual design, icon design, and typographical skills are a must.
- Function as part of a cross-functional design team to meet the dynamic needs of Honeywell’s design needs.
- Primarily you will work with Sr. UX Designers and developers to create high fidelity visual design prototypes for web, mobile (iOS, Android, and hybrid) and embedded systems.
- Author design specification docs.
- Secondarily, you will also apply user-centered design methodology to understand user & business needs. Consult & evangelize these principles to various stakeholders.
- Conduct competitive benchmarking to provide recommendations for best-in-class designs.
- Good working knowledge of web capabilities & compatibility issues, color theory, & design thinking.
- You may be required to travel for work (10%).
Who you are:
- You have 8 to 10 years of visual & UI design experience.
- Scope and lead projects of any complexity
- Mentor and train more junior positions and review deliverables for proper quality
- A team player with a sense for both collaboration and commitment.
- Demonstrate great visual design & prototyping skills in iOS, Android and Web experiences.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of user-centered design principles and a willingness and capability to keep learning the latest design methods and industry trends.
- You have a keen eye for details, every pixel has its place.
- You deliver committed design artifacts in high quality and on time with minimal guidance.
- You take initiatives to get the project going and the team on their toes. Implement best practice methods, processes, technologies
- You have an unquenchable desire to learn and keep up-to-date with industry trends.
- You stand your ground and evangelize design principles, even when there is pushback from stakeholders, with the intent to build the best user experiences.
- Demonstrate good communication skills (written/verbal), and presentation skills.
Proficiency with design tools - Adobe XD/ Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, Zeplin, Invision.
80 Visual & UI design experience
20 Art Director
* Qualification *
BFA/ MS/MA/MFA in Human Factors/ User Experience/User Interface Design, Multimedia Design, Visual Communication Design, Graphic Design or a related field.
* Note *
Kindly share your resume including a link to your portfolio. Without a portfolio, your application will not be considered.
Exempt HONEYWELL SPS - The Connected Supply Chain
- Relocation Provided
- Continued Professional Development
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD52460
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: Devarabisanahalli Village, KR Varturhobli,, East Taluk - Phase I, Bangalore, KA 560103 IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.