Honeywell eCommerce Functional Implementation Lead in Atlanta, Georgia
eCommerce Functional Implementation Lead
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
We are looking for an experienced eCommerce Functional Implementation Lead (FIL) at our Building Technologies HQ located in Atlanta. The eCommerce FIL will have experience in end-to-end implementation in at least one eCommerce platform Hybris/Magento/Oracle Commerce/ ATG or other environments. The functional lead will work with the business, functional and technical teams to define, document, implement, support and educate on solutions to meet business objectives. He/she will work with those teams to ensure that the overall composition of the solution meets the goals of the eCommerce and digital programs
The identified FIL will need to manage cross-business stakeholders and work very closely with the IT business leaders, business partners, delivery arm, and vendors to deliver strategic programs to planned scope and schedule. The FIL will play key role in ensuring program deliverables are met and corporate quality requirements are produced on time and within budget.
Partner with the businesses to translate business requirements into solutions.
- Act as a consultant for eCommerce and/or digital marketing related projects and enhancement requests.
- Participate and lead solution design solutions as appropriate.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and finding.
Identifies the flexibility, speed of implementation, quality, scalability, supportability and cost of ownership of the solutions being implemented.
- Keeps current on technology trends both in the industry and with the applications deployed in the landscape, including researching and implementing new and/or alternate technologies that will further business goals and provide competitive advantages.
- Creates detailed business process maps to document the architecture decisions; communicates specifications to designers, developers, contractors and business sponsors in a directly actionable, clear and unambiguous manner.
- Collaborates with Enterprise Architect Team to review solution design, any new implementation or introduction of new technology to ensure compliance with standards.
- Provides functional leadership throughout the project life-cycle.
- Recommends necessary changes in the existing e-commerce application to ensure customer enablement.
Assists in estimating the size and scope of projects on the e-commerce roadmap.
20 Build application expertise
20 Confirm technical requirements
20 Review functional specification documents
20 Align applications across projects
20 Drive solution design and optimization
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Software Engineering-related field.
- 6+ years of experience working as a functional implementation lead out of which at least 2 years should be in an eCommerce implementation.
- Functional experience in eCommerce implementations/solutions (B2B or B2C).
- Capture, assess and prioritize key business requirement gaps from all sites that are part of a deployment project.
- Experience in working within an Agile/SCRUM development model.
- Proven ability leveraging analytical and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly ramp up on new processes, business needs, and technologies.
- Strong presentation communication (written and verbal) skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks within a collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrates flexibility and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Conveys information with clarity and directness, ensuring the message is understood across diverse, global teams.
- Apply rigorous project management approach on assignments.
- Ability to translate new technology into business solutions.
- Effectively demonstrates ability to deliver on complex problems without guidance or supervision.
- Driving "fast and right" results in a matrixed environment.
- Quickly identifies interrelationships and patterns among a variety of problems and issues.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD55197
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: 715 Peachtree Street, N.E., Atlanta, GA 30308 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.