Honeywell Junior System Administrator in 48 Sitnyakovo Blvd, Bulgaria
Junior System Administrator
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
In September 2015, Honeywell acquired Aviaso creating Honeywell Aviaso, an international aviation software company that offers fuel-efficiency and emissions-savings solutions to the airline industry. Fuel consumption can make up as much as 20 to 40 percent of an airline’s operating costs, and even single-digit percent efficiency improvements can save airlines tens of millions of dollars in fuel spending. Honeywell Aviaso’s expertise in data warehousing and analytics provides the most complete and technologically advanced fuel efficiency software solution in the industry today. In addition to fuel-efficiency solutions, Honeywell Aviaso also provides software for emissions reporting as well as consulting and training for fuel efficiency and emissions management.
Honeywell Aviaso customers include Aer Lingus, Air Baltic, Air Serbia, Air Transat, Alitalia, Austrian, British Airways, Brussels Airlines, Cargolux Airlines, CityJet, Condor, DFS (German ATC), Eurowings, Gulf Air, Lufthansa, Etihad Airways, Europe Airpost, Finnair, Iberia, Japan Airlines, Jet Airways, KLM, KLM Cityhopper, LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa Cargo, Martinair, Royal Jordanian Airlines, Thomas Cook Group, Turkish Airlines, UTair, Vueling, Wideroe, and others.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Install and make basic configuration on Linux and Windows operating systems;
- Support existing infrastructure, provide basic configuration/changes on servers or network;
- Provide technical support for other company teams;
React on and diagnose monitoring system events or support requests;
25 Install and make basic configuration on Linux and Windows
45 Support existing infrastructure
30 Ad hoc tasks
THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Willingness to develop in the IT area in a long term perspective;
- Education in the area of computer science/system administration, or relevant experience;
- English language on working level;
- General IT knowledge - operating systems, servers, networking;
- Linux system administration;
- Windows system administration;
- Network administration - basic knowledge on VLAN, TCP/IP, routing, firewall (OSI model);
Additional competencies/knowledge in the following areas is an advantage:
- Database administration;
HONEYWELL AVIASO PROVIDES:
- Competitive salary package
- Career growth related to individual interests
- Huge library of in-house trainings
- Possibility to attend conferences and trainings according to your own choice
- Opportunity to obtain a private pilot license (PPL)
- Modern non-open space office, providing quiet and creative atmosphere
- Regular team events and parties
- Additional benefits, such as parking space, top-of-the-line hardware, additional health insurance, etc.
Nonexempt Honeywell Educators @ Space Academy
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req176300
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: 48 Sitnyakovo Blvd, Sofia 1505 BGR
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.